Syeda Fatima SA Dua For all Life - Mohammad Jawad

Media

Syeda Fatima SA Dua For all Life





 Dua Of life






Syeda Fatima's (s. a. ) Duaa for all {Existence|Lifestyle|Your life} & Akherah requirment
In the name of {Thor|Jahve|Kristus}, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
O Allah, (please do) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad,
O Allah make me {at ease with|quite happy with} what You have decreed {for me personally|to me|personally}, {hide|cover up|disguise} my faults
produce good health so long as I live and reduce me {and also have|and possess|and still have} mercy on me {once i|after i|while i} die
{U|Um|To} Allah do not allow me be involved in that you've not decreed for me
and what You have decreed {for me personally|to me|personally}, make it easy, available
O Allah reward mom and father and all those who have {preferred|popular|favorite} me the best of rewards.
O Allah, free me so that You have created me {and don't|, nor} make me occupied in that you've undertaken for me.
do not {penalize|reprimand|discipline} me while I seek Your forgiveness and do not deprive me while I ask a person.
O Allah, make {me personally|myself} humble make Your position great {beside me|with me at night}
inspire {me personally|myself} towards Your obedience and actions that please You
and avoidance {of this|of the|of these} which angers You O most merciful.

Dua


بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
اَللّٰہُمَّ قَنِّعْنی بِمَا رَزَقْتَنی، وَاسْتُرْنی وَعَافِنی اَبَدًا مَا اَبْقَیْتَنی، وَاغْفِرْ لی وَارْحَمْنی اِذَا تَوَفَّیْتَنی،
اَللّٰہُمَّ لاَ تُعْیِنی فی طَلَلَبِ مَا لَمْ تُقَدِّرْ لی، وَمَا قَدَّرْتَہٗ فَاجْعَلْہُ مُیَسَّرًا سَہْلاً
اَللّٰہُمَّ کَافِ عَنِّیْ وَالِدَیَّ، وَ کُلَّ مَنْ لَہٗ نِعْمَۃٌ عَلَیَّ خَیْرَ مُکَافَاۃٍ،
اَللّٰہُمَّ فَرِّغْنی لِمَا خَلَقْتَنی لَہٗ، وَلاَ تَشْغَلْنی بِمَا تَکَفَّلْتَ لی بِہٖ، وَلاَ تُعَذِّبْنی وَأَنَا اَسْتَغْفِرُکَ، وَلاَ تَحْرِمْنی وَأَنَا اَسْاَلُکَ
اَللّٰہُمَّ ذَلِّلْ نَفْسی، وَعَظِّمْ شَاْنَکَ فی نَفْسی،
وَ اَلْہِمْنی طَاعَتَکَ، وَ الْعَمَلَ بِمَا یُرْضِیْکَ، وَ التَّجَنُّبَ لِمَا یُسْخِطُکَ، یَا اَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِیْنَ(۱

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.